There is nothing more important than hiring the best person to work in your company. They will be the core of your business and the success key of your business’s future. Therefore, it is necessary to use a proper tool to filter and manage all applicants that send a job application to you. This is where you need an ATS (applicant tracking software). Why should you use this software?
Optimize the Hiring Process
One of the reasons many companies today use ATS is the optimization benefit. This software allows you to do many things efficiently and effectively. Here are some of the optimization benefits you can get from ATS:
- You can handle more job applicants compared to when you do it with other systems or manually,
- You can manage the job applicant much easier, so you have more time to run your company for other purposes smoothly,
- The candidate also can apply for a job at your company and track their application process much easier,
- It creates a system/protocol that the candidate can easily use,
- It creates reports and provides information that allows you or the job applicants to use to improve the system and performance,
- Everything is accessible from one platform, from the application, employment records to the resume that your job applicants send to you,
- You also can read and view the history of applications from each job applicant,
- Filter and choose the right applicant for the correct position,
- Organize the job application and forward the resume, plus create a ranking list for the candidate.
As you can see, all those benefits will help you to save more time in the hiring process. Moreover, you can finish all the processes through the digital method, which takes less effort compared to the manual method. Therefore, many companies that use the software can focus on their business and even increase the profit they receive. That makes the ATS become the essential tool for modern business.
The Key Features of ATS
Even though you can get so many benefits from using ATS, it doesn’t mean you can use any software that you can find on the market. To ensure you get the best result, you also need to use the software with the best features. Here are some of the features that you should look for from an ATS tool.
- Candidate Submittals – it collects the information of the number of applied candidates,
- Candidate Record – easy access to candidate data,
- Candidate Resume – feature to access the resume,
- Document Attachment – feature to attach document for application,
- Candidate Application History – view the application status and job position that the candidate has applied for,
- Match Jobs – tool for determining the best job for candidate,
- User-friendly Interface – you can operate the software without having too many problems.
We hope you understand what you need to look for from ATS (applicant tracking software) product. Get one now and use it for your company hiring process. It will give you nothing but benefits and support your company’s growth.