Exams are the assessment, which is held once in a year mainly to judge the knowledge, skill, aptitude, of students and to certify them based on their performance. The Class 12 CBSE board exams are the most popular and toughest exams. These exams are conducted all over India and every year around 11 to 12 lakhs students appear for this exams. The CBSE Class 12 board exams are the pathway to all major entrance exams including the NEET, JEE, AIIMS and other competitive exams.
To help students in their exam preparations, hereby we are providing some important tips, which students can follow and score best in the exams.
- The first step comes to mind before the exam preparations are the syllabus. Therefore, make sure to collect all the relevant information about the CBSE curriculum by visiting the official websites.
- The best way of preparing for the exams is to practice more questions from NCERT solutions including Biology, Maths, Physics and class 12 Chemistry NCERT solutions.
- As there will be a lot of materials to be covered, never waste your precious time. Start with your preparations by preparing an effective study plan.
- Assemble all the books required for the preparation, including the NCERT textbooks, NCERT solutions, and other reference books.
- Try to note down the important points, formulae that you come across during your studies.
- Always start your preparation with an easy and perfect topic as it will increase the rate of interest and the concentration level.
- Divide the study material into several parts so that it can be completed in a short period of time.
- Never let any of the topics pending till the last date of the exam. Finish the syllabus a week before and try to have more revisions.
CBSE board exams are the toughest examination, which needs more practice and preparation. Question asked are really tricky and time-consuming, hence students need to be faster in answering the questions. To clear this exam lot of preparation is required, therefore, students need to refer more books, sample question papers, and previous year question papers. Those students who find difficulties in understanding the concepts can refer to NCERT books. For instance: NCERT Physics class 12 solutions helps students to find solutions for all the questions provided in their textbooks. Apart from all these, NCERT books form the backbone of board examinations by explaining all the concepts in detail and simple way, by providing the important question on the exam point of view.