Do you want to move to the U.S. and live your dream life? The very first thing you should do is acquire a Green Card. A Green Card is a permit that allows a foreigner to work and live permanently in the U.S. However, the U.S. Government only issues this card randomly, using a lottery system. So, we will help you learn how to apply for the USA Green card lottery.
- Apply Online – visit usgreencardoffice.com to apply,
- Choose the application plan – pick the application plan that you like
- Pay the application fee – after you choose the plan, pay the application fee match the application plan you chose,
- Upload your photo – upload your photos so the staff can check it for you and get the approval,
- Photo validation – once your photo is approved, the immigration team will validate whether your photos are correct. After that, they will give you a notification,
- Visa diversity approval – next, you need to wait until your application for your visa diversity is approved. Once you get that, your application will be submitted to the US government.
- Application approved by the US Government – after the US government receives and approved your application, the team from USGreenCardOffice.com will receive your submission confirmation number. You will then receive it through your account.
And, that’s all. Once you finished all those seven steps, your application will be included in the Diversity Visa Program drawing. The drawing process uses the computer-generated random drawing, so you and other people that apply will have an equal chance. The US State Department will monitor this process closely, so there is no cheating and other illegal methods. Now, you just need to wait for the result.
Getting the Green Card
The winner of the Green Card lottery will be notified by letter and email. Once you receive this notification, you still need to finish another process to get your Green Card. You have to apply for a visa interview session through the DS-250 Visa Application form. You can apply it via the online method.
You can use other places to submit this form, but we recommend you to use the USGreenCardOffice.com service to simplify all processes. They will assist you to apply. Then, you only need to wait for the schedule of your Visa interview at the local U.S. Consulate. Make sure you prepare everything, including the document and photo that you might need.
After you successfully pass the interview, the U.S. Consulate will issue a temporary travel visa (immigrant visa) that you can use to enter the USA. Now, you only need to prepare for moving to the USA. Once you arrive there, you will get your Green Card by mail within 3-4 weeks after you arrive.
It is not that hard to apply for the lottery to get your Green Card. It indeed requires some luck to get chosen by the U.S. Government. However, with our step-by-step above, you have no problem anymore achieving your dream. So, apply for the USA Green card lottery now.